We believe that successful estate management depends on sound, transparent and timely financial management.
Our dedicated client accounting team will:
- Maintain accounts on your behalf – transactions are processed daily and any surplus funds are placed in an interest bearing account
- Collect service charge and ground rent as required and send you regular statements with your approval, pay bills to service companies, small contractors and other suppliers
- Pay your staff and manage the payroll system
- Prepare detailed quarterly financial reports and reconciled year end accounts
- Prepare the annual service charge budget
Property Management Software
Our accounts team use computerised property management and financial accounting software, which allows them to input data, update and review client and leaseholder accounts.
The system provides accurate, reliable and up to date information, which enables us to track the progress of every reported issue, and keeps the team informed of all aspects of property management.
To find out about other estate management services, contact our block management team.